//Environmental Management System
Certification by AXIA CERT
Compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001 offers:
– Efficient management of environmental processes, thereby reducing the consumption of natural resources
and waste management costs
– Compliance with National and European environmental legislation
– Continuous improvement of the environmental performance of organizations
– Reducing the risk of environmental damage
– Gaining competitive advantage
– Improving the reputation and credibility of organizations
– Application of sustainability principles in the operation of organizations
– Increase awareness of environmental protection among organizations and stakeholders
ISO 14001:2015 is the international standard that sets the requirements for the development of an Environmental Management System. It is addressed to companies and organizations that wish to effectively manage their environmental actions, with the aim of reducing the consumption of natural resources and developing the business in a sustainable way. The application of this standard proves that the company acts responsibly and respectfully to the environment.
The standard is addressed to all types of companies, businesses and organizations, regardless of their size and activity.
– Main requirements of the standard
1. Identification of the environmental aspects in conjunction with the environmental company’s environmental activities.
2. Establishment of an environmental policy, which obliges the company towards compliance with environmental laws, prevention of pollution of the environment, and the environmental prevention and enhancing the company’s environmental performance.
3. Establish environmental objectives related to environmental points and environmental policy.